Compassionate Animal Care offers mobile vet services throughout the East Valley. Our in-home vet visits are very popular with clients in Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Sun Lakes, Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler and beyond.
Why choose our mobile vet service?
What wouldn’t you choose to do in the comfort of your own home if you had the choice? Mobile vet visits reduce stress on pets with anxiety or aggression issues, they save clients valuable travel time, while mobile vet services are perfect for those who, for whatever reason, just can't get their animals to us.
Our mobile vet services mirror most of the clinic services offered in our Queen Creek veterinary office; but there are certain surgeries and outpatient procedures that should only be done in a clinical environment. Have questions? Contact us at 480.774.6995 to learn more about our in-home vet services.
In-Home Pet Euthanasia
Why do cats and dogs have such short life spans relative to ours? That's the question that comes up frequently, often from children, when it's time to say goodbye to our furry best friends. When it comes to our mobile pet euthanasia service, we try to make an incredibly sad experience as comfortable as possible for the patient and the entire family.
In-home euthanasia is the most stress-free way for your pet to cross the rainbow bridge. We try to help clients with this decision and make the experience just as peaceful as possible. Drugs are administered to sedate your pet before a powerful anesthetic effectively sends them off to sleep in the most peaceful and painless way possible. We do this in the comfort of your own home where your pet is most relaxed and feels safe. We encourage our clients to be there to soothe and comfort their pet at the end. Have questions? Please contact us at 480.774.6995 to learn more.
Our Mobile Vet Services in the East Valley
A quick summary of the services offered by our mobile veterinarian serving the East Valley. Please contact us if you have any questions about the services we offer, or if you're looking for a veterinary service not listed here:
- Quality of life
- Health certificate
- Da2pp- Distemper, Adenovirus types 1&2, Parvo and Parainfluenza.
- Felv- Feline leukemia virus
- FVRCP- Feline viral rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus and Panleukopenia.
- Other Vaccines can be ordered upon owner request
- Mass removal
- Ear hematoma repair
- Minor plastic surgery
- Newborn tail/dewclaw removal
- Wound care/Drain placement
- Skin biopsies
- Nail trims- clipping and Dremel available
- Anal gland expressions
- Ear cleaning
- Sanitary trims
- Our pet microchips are compatible with universal readers found in vet clinics, animal shelters, and rescues.
- Routine dental cleaning can prevent discomfort and disease. Ask us about good oral care and prophylactic dental cleaning.
- Used for diagnosing illnesses, obtaining samples, and providing information needed to decide on the best course of action.
- Choosing the right time to put your beloved pet to sleep is a tough decision, but in-home euthanasia helps ease the pain for everyone involved.
Ask About Our Discounts
We offer group pet discounts if you have five pets or more!
Refer a friend or family member and receive a credit for your next visit - established clients only.