To our valued clients
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we go through these strange times. Covid has changed us all – how we communicate, how we travel, how we interact. Although it is a continually fluid situation, we are aware of the public view that it has settled down some. We have been trying to follow the CDC and AVMA guidelines throughout this situation, as well as take into account our individual situation.
**** The most important reason for our protocols, both in clinic and on house calls, has been the fact that we are a very SMALL practice – we have only ONE doctor and only five or six staff members at all times. We also have only TWO exam rooms. We have tried to limit interaction between different clients, as well as limit our interaction in a small space with our clients. This allows us to decrease any possible exposure we have had to other clients or locations. ****
As the summer rapidly approaches, we again are evaluating our curbside protocols to avoid any staff or pet overheating, but still keeping interaction to a minimum.
The following protocols will be taking effect as of June 1st (provided no major changes in the CDC guidelines occur before then):
1) For clinic appointments, we will continue to offer curbside service for any client that prefers it!
2) We will continue to ONLY do curbside for technician appointments – nail trims, anal gland expressions, blood draws, post op surgery exams.
3) We will now allow ONE person into the clinic for each appointment (NO CHILDREN)
a) We will still have you call 480.774.6995 when you arrive at our clinic, so we may escort you in as soon as your room is ready.
b) TO ENTER THE CLINIC YOU MUST EITHER WEAR A MASK OR PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION! We don’t care which you choose, but you must choose one of these to enter the clinic. This helps keep us all safe NO MATTER what your health status. We will never ask you for your medical records, only your vaccine card, so please have it with you.
4) We will continue to try to get as much information from you via phone prior to either you or your pet entering the building. PLEASE CALL 480.774.6995 WHEN YOU ARRIVE!
5) For house calls, we will continue to:
- Wear our masks to protect you the client
- Wash our hands frequently
- Wear gloves when needed
- We ask that you continue to wear a mask when you are in close proximity to us, especially if you have any health concerns or you are not current on your vaccines. We will not come to the house if you have any signs of illness!
6) We will continue to update you and our protocols as the situation changes, keeping both your health and ours in mind.
Contact Compassionate Animal Care Today
Call 480.774.6995 to schedule a clinic appointment with Compassionate Animal Care today, or call 602.359.2031 for a mobile vet appointment within the East Valley.
Leave a Reply