COVID-19 Update 3/20/2020 – Currently we are still open and available to help your pets! As the situation changes daily, please watch for updates or call the clinic at 480.774.6995.
We have instituted the following protocols to maintain the safety of our staff and clients during this pandemic:
- We have increased our disinfecting, sanitizing protocols per CDC, WHO guidelines
- We are postponing all elective surgeries (spay, neuter, etc) until further notice
- We are asking all clients that are exhibiting any signs of illness to reschedule any preventative care visits (vaccines, nail trims, etc)
- However, if your pet is sick, injured, or needs medical attention, please call 480.774.6995 and we will schedule an in-clinic appointment for you. Please have someone bring in your pet that is not exhibiting any symptoms of illness, if that is not possible, please call us from the car, we will come out to you with personal protective gear on (masks, gloves, etc) and we will take your pet inside to be examined and treated. We can discuss by phone what needs to be done.
- If your pet needs to be seen and you are immune compromised, again, you can call us from the car, we will come get your pet and take it inside for examination, wearing protective gear, and ensure that your pet gets the attention it needs.
We will continue to offer our house call services on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every other Saturday, and we MAY be adding in more days, especially if we need to temporarily close the clinic (we will be following AVMA, CDC, WHO regulations).
We appreciate your patience in these strange times; we will continue to provide the best care possible for your pet while maintaining the safety of our staff and clients during this pandemic.
As always, if you have any questions, contact us online or call Compassionate Animal Care at 480.774.6995
Check out the latest WHO, CDC, & AVMA information here:
World Health Organization – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Center for Disease Control & Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
American Veterinary Medical Association – https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/animal-health-and-welfare/covid-19